BeautybyCat one on one private Makeup Lesson
Would you like to learn how to create the perfect daytime neutral look for any occasion, or a glam, smoky look suited perfectly to your features? Are you overwhelmed by all the trends, brands, types, and styles of makeup? Are you stuck in a makeup rut, using the same products or creating the same look - not because you like it, but because you don't know how to change it?
Maybe you've watched the YouTube gurus, or seen the latest trend in a magazine, but you still need a little help applying that advice to your own face. A private makeup lesson with Beauty By Cat might be the right option for you.
In a private makeup lesson, Beauty By Cat tailors the instruction to what you need and want from a makeup professional, such as:
Understanding what kind of skin you have, and how to best take care of it
- How to choose the right type and color foundation for your skin
- Makeup techniques for your face and/or eye shape
- Converting a daytime look into a nighttime look
- How to use and take care of your makeup brushes
- Check your makeup kit - is it time to get rid of that old makeup?
- What basics should you have, and how to choose makeup that will work for you
...and much more!
Best of all, you can practice your lesson with a makeup artist right there, to help you!
Want to invite a few of your closest friends? Beauty by Cat also offers group classes. Perfect for a Girls Night Out, or Bachelorette party! How about a makeover party for birthday party?
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Beauty by Cat at: email@example.com
Makeup Lessons Orlando – Altamonte Spring area.